Contest Rules for Bake-Off
1.Contestants must be amateurs. Chefs, Cooks or Culinary Arts Students are not eligible.
2.Contestants may have more than one entry, but can only win one (1) prize.
3.Submissions must be home cooked (not store bought).
4.Types of desserts that may be entered: a.Cakes b.Cookies c.Brownies d.Pies
5.Please do not submit anything that requires refrigeration.
6.All submissions will become property of Angels & Dragonflies CC, Inc.
7.Contestants may work individually or with a team. (Prizes will be awarded to 1 member/team only, NOT each individual.)
8. Contestants should not fraternize with the judges. Contest Day:
•Check-in is at 4:30 PM Site Location.
- Check-in is at 4:30 PM in the Commons Area of the Family Life Center. Please be on time.
- The Contest Representative is Sherry Scott.
- Please turn off all cell phones and pagers.
- No visitors or children in the judging area.
The Scoring System:
- Each contestant will be assigned a number for judging.
- Submissions will be judged on a scale of 1-5, 5 being the highest.
- You will be judged on taste and appearance.
- The Contest Representative will tally all of the ballots.
The contestant with the highest score will be the winner.
PRIZES WILL BE ANNOUNCED THE DAY OF THE CONTEST YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN
Rules are subject to change